Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment   Page 2 of 4      Prev   1   2   3   4   Next
Baruk

Ultimate Hero
Reply with quote  #16 
  • Morale can be decreased due to not received wages
  • Militia of Men can have low morale when fighting away from home
  • Heroes naturally increase morale to accompanying party
  • Units with bard skill can increase morale (skill needs to be explicitly used)
  • Morale can change for the battle duration due to effect of hero's battle cry (affects enemy units, decreasing morale)
Regards,
Baruk
Toxaz

Reply with quote  #17 
Does morale has strong influence in the battle? How strong is it?
How many levels does morale have? Only 3 - low, normal, high?
Units with bard skill - who are they (examples)?)

Thanks for answers
Baruk

Ultimate Hero
Reply with quote  #18 
There are 5 levels on morale scale: panic, low, normal, high, very high.
Morale has significant effect in battle. In general, units under high morale perform better in battle and can fight longer.

Bonuses:
  • less fatigue (from time to time unit may attack without spending energy points)
  • better fighter (accuracy is increased, battle traits like critical hit, double damage, stun are more likely to be triggered) 
Penalties:
  • under low morale unit may be forced to skip attacking action
  • under panic morale unit may be forced to surrender

Regards,
Baruk
Toxaz

Reply with quote  #19 
[image] 
How to build abatis?
Baruk

Ultimate Hero
Reply with quote  #20 
Abatis, which you created is in the state of construction. There are several things to keep in mind:
  • You must have builders in order to build something (units with 'builder' skill). Those are usually melee light infantry units.
  • In case of abatis, you initiate construction first (which you did), then you use 'rebuild' option from army menu to actually build it ('rebuild' option appears in army menu when you have builders in your army and razed or under construction building nearby). You can complete abatis construction if and only if none of your units are standing over abatis. Note that this behavior is specific to abatis only!
  • Abatis currently is an experimental feature and is the subject to change in future.
Toxaz

Reply with quote  #21 
Men can hire orcs only when they are evil? Only with reputation -50 and less?
Baruk

Ultimate Hero
Reply with quote  #22 
Exactly. Orc village village under your control will start to produce orc troops.
Toxaz

Reply with quote  #23 
http://rghost.ru/60424385/image.png
new quest available - what does it mean?
Baruk

Ultimate Hero
Reply with quote  #24 
It means that a hero unit can take a quest in this temple and receive a reward upon quest completion (100 gold and your hero will learn some new skills). Be advised that quests from temples are only available to neutral and good players. Also you need to know that newly built (or captured from neutrals) temple does not have this option.  It needs to level up, which takes 3 turns.

quest_1.png 

When the quest is taken you will note that quest location is marked on map (jumping arrow) and on minimap (blinking exclamation sign).
quest_2.png 

Good luck.

WarMire

Reply with quote  #25 
hello fellow strategist
so i have gone through the tutorials over the last few days., which has given me a fairly good understanding of basic movement etc. I have read quite a bit of the past forums, the wargamopedia etc - of course im left with a million questions [confused] but most are the type that answer themselves with time... patience is a virtue.

very intriguing game, i wish for more learning exp. castles, economy etc...
whats the next step for the noobiest of noobs ?

Toxaz

Reply with quote  #26 
I think it would be good to play first game in battle server to see how it's going[smile]
after that you'll decide what aspects of the game cause problems
megas

Junior Ambassador
Reply with quote  #27 
Absolutely! The best way is to start playing with real opponents on our battle server. Any questions or bugs/issues will be quickly addressed here. 
Baruk

Ultimate Hero
Reply with quote  #28 
WarMire you are most welcome! We can start a 2 vs 2 game where your ally will help you with the game. Also, it's quite possible to have a couple of ongoing games. Join multiple games if you don't like to wait for your next turn to come. Your game experience will be more dense and dynamic.
WarMire

Reply with quote  #29 
Very well guys Thanks! and i sorta figured as much, best way is to jump in head first.

And through more investigating i see now that we have a good amount of slack as far as turn length goes>> and thats refreshing to know, many turn-based war games lack in this area.   
I will go another round alone with 'darkness falls', the campaign that provoked the most thought out of the 3.... then ill jump on battle server

Thanks again for the quick responses 

Toxaz

Reply with quote  #30 
By the way you can also see screenshots from battles. In some battles (for example here:http://www.wargameproject.com/game?gameId=5277238396190720) screenshots look like AAR and can be useful)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

@ 2014 Dark Ambassador Studios
Email Facebook GooglePlus Blogger