WargameProject.com Forum
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
ThayanKnight

Reply with quote  #1 
So I managed to beat the first one with the ranger and dog a long time ago, but the other 2 seem impossible. Like, I can't even think of any adjustments to make to do better, there's just too many enemies, not enough resources, and the last one with the time limit is just crazy. Any pointers?
megas

Junior Ambassador
Reply with quote  #2 
Hello!

and welcome to our small community [smile]
The campaign is not trivial I agree... We are currently working on a set of tutorial missions to help newcomers. For the time being on which difficulty level have you tried to play campaign missions? One way to make things easier would be to try Easy difficulty level (you can select it when choosing campaign mission). 

For for 'Golden fever' I recall the trick was to enter the forrest with bandit lairs very carefully, so that they do not attack you all at the same time. And also very important to Repair your troops (and replenish arrows). You can do it standing near the supply wagon (right clicking and selecting Repair) option.
ThayanKnight

Reply with quote  #3 
Was playing on normal. Golden Fever implies you get to hire some bandits, I see there's 2 lairs, and one of my mercs has the bandit friend skill. How do I do that exactly?
megas

Junior Ambassador
Reply with quote  #4 
Yes you can [smile]
There are 2 ways if I recall correctly.. First of all you can destroy one of the lairs and you will get a reward for that. Secondly there should be some objects on the map that will bring you money income - mills and gold mines. Mills are especially valuable, they bring 30 gold each turn. You can use the bandits to join with your main strike force which should survive battles. Bandits are disposable.
ThayanKnight

Reply with quote  #5 
Alright I kind of figured it out a little. Seems only one certain lair is for hire and the rest are enemies.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

@ 2014 Dark Ambassador Studios
Email Facebook GooglePlus Blogger