WargameProject.com Forum
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment   Page 5 of 5     «   Prev   2   3   4   5
Toxaz

Reply with quote  #61 
In bandit lairs troops produced every turn (5 troops per turn). So it takes 4 turns and lair is full. There is no need to wait when lair offer you to hire bandits, you can send to lair unit with skill "bandit friend" and he can buy bandits. So as for bandits you can controll their hiring)

Summon spider queen is spell, not skill. There are no spells in help(

There is no need to join zombies from ruins. Zombies are quite weak units and they lost health during time and the ruin is good source of money/mana. So strong players would not join them, theu would crush tnem to get mana/money[smile]
WarMire

Reply with quote  #62 

hello all
couple ideas...
-It would be more realistic if we had a 'rally point' for units built at castles, to denote which square your unit will appear on if your castle is full or the unit produced next turn is cata or foodcart.  
-Also, along the same lines, when we build a building from the construction window, we should be able to choose where its built to some extent. It seems fairly random, and many times its not at all where we would construct it strategically  i.e. a gryphon out of harms way.most of the time building placement is decent, but the number of times it hasnt been, always makes me anxious to click that build button.
-lastly, it would be handy to have ability to send screenshots to your ally in 2v2 games, in the game. until then pm works, its a small thing.

( i know many ideas for ally 'sharing' have been tossed around, im not sure if this was one of them) 

Baruk

Ultimate Hero
Reply with quote  #63 
Idea with rally points is good. Would you prefer manual deploy of catapults/carts? Or make it configurable in some castle menu? I.e: always deploy on top/bottom/left/right.
Castle construction is totally random [smile] It was the fastest way of doing things, but I agree more strategic placement is needed.
All noted.
Screenshot sharing is good, but requires more server work, which is done by Megas. Since Megas is not taking part in active development for the time being, this feature will have to wait. [smile]
WarMire

Reply with quote  #64 
For rally point i think Top/Bttm Left/Right default from castle menu would certainly be fine. A perfect example is the siege standoff, that just occurred in our ongoing war. My instincts wanted to build cata from the hill citadel, but it would of needed to spawn on my chosen side. Easily done by placing units on the 3 squares you dont want it to spawn at, but this doesnt work in the midst of combat. [smile]
From the castle menu makes most sense, as you could change it between turns no matter if it were troops, cata, carts etc.

Ive wondered about our Megas, i hope all is well. For the map sharing i imagine it like the journal in the sense that there is space within it to leave comment, that way you can include any recon tidbits, if available, for the image.

*Perhaps the most powerful weapon in wargame project is simple recon, fortunately there are ways around any lack of "ingame" sharing, so it is far from game breaking. [smile]
Toxaz

Reply with quote  #65 
About screenshots: you can share screenshot by f1 and hide him in battle server. As i understand your ally can see it too.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

@ 2014 Dark Ambassador Studios
Email Facebook GooglePlus Blogger