WargameProject.com Forum
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
WarriorOfThay

Reply with quote  #1 
1. What is the absolute maximum a single castle can generate with full population, developed villages and top wealth rating? Also does the type of wall have any bearing on gold income?

2. Do the number of free workers in a mine ever grow or is the only way to increase income there by using slaves taken by the orc slaver?
Baruk

Ultimate Hero
Reply with quote  #2 
1. Formula is quite simple. You multiply wealth of the castle by the population number. You are limited by population cap, which is 40, if I remember correctly and maximum wealth, which is 4.0 (opulent). However there's some trickery possible. [smile]Population will not grow above 40, but you can increase it artificially by disbanding your units (of the same race!).

2. Currently free workers are a fixed number. But soon we will add option to increase them.
WarriorOfThay

Reply with quote  #3 
Wow, I didn't realize disbanding units raised castle population.
Baruk

Ultimate Hero
Reply with quote  #4 
Yeah, it's not evident (like many things in our game [smile]). But as I said, beware that i.e. disbanding of halflings in human castle won't increase its population.
Sometimes, when playing as humans, you can use this trick to increase your garrison numbers (and income! [smile]). It pays off, of course, if you disband cheap units, like peasant militia.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

@ 2014 Dark Ambassador Studios
Email Facebook GooglePlus Blogger