WargameProject.com Forum
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
megas

Junior Ambassador
Reply with quote  #1 
This is general thread about all kinds of skills and spells. Feel free to ask questions and post comments/observations here!
Toxaz

Reply with quote  #2 
I have seen berserker skill many times and tried to make special berserk army. What exactly berserk skill gives in the battle ?
Baruk

Ultimate Hero
Reply with quote  #3 
Berserk skill works like this: if unit receives a hit and his hit points drop below certain level (2/3 of his max health) he has a chance (60%) to go berserk. Only units with melee weapons are affected.

Under this effect unit's characteristics is modified like this:
  • Base damage of unit's current offensive weapon is doubled
  • Unit's health is increased (+ current max health)
  • Unit receives energy boost (+ current max energy points x 2)
  • Unit drops his defensive weapon (shield)
  • Unit becomes immune to stun
  • Unit wall climbing time is decreased by 1 (climbs faster)
  • Unit may die after battle (at the end of your turn!) if he received more damage than his maximum health was (prior to health increase)
  • If unit survives the battle all buffs are removed. The shield is lost.
Mother of God, I have already forgotten some of these details myself! [smile]
WarMire

Reply with quote  #4 
> so this is the effects of the pretty red edible flower we see about, and cant help but to wanna eat it. I have noted that along with berserk effect, theres a slight chance you may only get your troop(s) poisoned> you must pick wisely flowers that grow in the forest!! [sneaky] This is fine example of one of the many nuances that just add to this project lovingly.  

Than do pray tell to our Mother of God, while we are on the subject of worldly edibles>
The white mushroom gives you 'stoneskin' which one might guess adds some toughness>
Let us dwell on any specifics if you may
Baruk

Ultimate Hero
Reply with quote  #5 
Indeed, white mushrooms give unit temporary 'stoneskin' effect (+2 to skin). Every unit has 'skin' attribute, but most of the units have skin value of zero. Skin concept works like this: when damage is delivered to unit, skin value is subtracted from damage, the result cannot be less than one. Skin is unit's inherent attribute and cannot be shattered or destroyed like armour. Eating a white mushroom is a good way to increase your unit toughness. In order to fight poison problem, have a unit with curing ability nearby or eat red flower (also found in forest), which will cure the poison.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

@ 2014 Dark Ambassador Studios
Email Facebook GooglePlus Blogger