WargameProject.com Forum
Register Latest Topics

Poll Results

What would you like to see in the next release ?
 Summoner unit with an ability to change form 2 11%
 Add spels to the mage unit (fireball, illusion) 5 27%
 Add an ability to capture the special units such as a catapult or a cart 6 33%
 Add a crossbow to the tower defence same as in the castle 2 11%
 Add an ability for unit made a heroic action (killing several units or a unic unit) to become a hero 3 16%
 View Voters
Multiple choice poll. Total votes: 18   Please or register an account to vote.

Author   Comment  
Ganeleon

Administrator
Reply with quote  #1 
Lets vote for some new features to indicate the biggest interest for the developers.

Please send me your ideas so I could update the poll with them.

Poll allows multiple choice, but please avoid marking more than 2 or 3.
WarMire

Reply with quote  #2 
shall we give a handful of days to conjure a few more ideas to add to poll-  id possibly vote different if so.... or just go from here?

Ganeleon

Administrator
Reply with quote  #3 
We have plenty of time, so feel free to add your ideas. But please try to avoid suggesting the ideas which require significant development, as such kind of activities should be planned by developers. My idea of this poll was to show which minor upgrade fans would like to see in the next release. In case the idea will be appreciated by both sides the fans and the developers, then I will create such kind of pools on a regular base - possibly every month.
Toxaz

Reply with quote  #4 
The thing I`m waiting most of all is artifacts and quest system) So everything else is secondary for me. Other things i want to see are fast game mod and may be naval battles. To start it`s enough to make at least a few simple combat units, light boats and neutral sea monsters lying in wait for ships on the high seas (like ghosts from the swamps). By the way the first naval units will allow to make maps for the future, taking into account possible sea battles. It would be nice to add to the vote creation of the first combat naval units.
I do not know what I'm interested in minor improvement. Choosing from these, it would be nice to see the magic, but in such quantities it will bring a little variety to the game. Not enough magic, you need more magic[smile]
An ability to capture the special units such as a catapult or a cart is good too, especially for dark race[smile]
Baruk

Ultimate Hero
Reply with quote  #5 
I have a river dragon up my sleeve [smile]

darkside_river_dragon.png   darkside_river_dragon_front.png 

As for sea battles I prefer to wait for our freelancer artist to draw me something to work with.

Toxaz

Reply with quote  #6 
Its cute [smile]
Ganeleon

Administrator
Reply with quote  #7 
There is a limitation connected to the voting system. The players can vote only once and as I can see cannot change the their votes, so even if I will update the pool it will be useless choice.
So I decided to keep it this way, but please continue to write down here the minor improvements you would like to see and I will start the new vote in the next month. And hopefully our developers will make the feature, which gain more votes till that time. [smile]

P.S. The sea dragon is great. Hopefully dark side will receive an ability to summon it. [smile] [smile]
megas

Junior Ambassador
Reply with quote  #8 
+1 for artefacts... it looks we are getting closer there - ruins can now be very tough (3 level), so the reward can be generous... also our freelancer artist is already working on the weapons and armour which includes lots of stuff that can be used as artefacts... 

PS. if there is any particular wish for the battle server, feel free to submit your requests here as well
Ganeleon

Administrator
Reply with quote  #9 
I am also waiting the moment when I can find the staff of might in the ruin [smile]
But following the system that avoids adding complicated upgrades for the voting I do not think that this should be added into the poll. That is completely your decision as a developer.
But when the artefact system will arrive the item can be requested.

P.S. Concerning the battle server I hope you will not forget my request to add 2-3 maps already made by me. Also I would like to see all the game settings from the client in the start game menu of the server.
Thank you [smile]
WarMire

Reply with quote  #10 
so many great ideas -> and ive yet to see or study many of the newest [smile]
 what gan says is the correct, and so ya we will stay rather 'small minded' here.
im gonna have to go along w/ the magic thing. Its very fitting to include more of it, and will make a perfect prelude to any upcoming artifacts.

And like Tox, ive thought this all along also. Ships.
 for future maps absolutely, and many maps we already have would benefit.

The obvious types of ships should be available...
- one should have fire capability i thought. fire damage could release overtime, akin to the posion/disease effect... make fire ship more $$ than average offense ship.. that way you more likely to see enemy with 'normal' offensive ships.

At some point later on, ships should gain skills also...which im sure youve thought of [angel]

Toxaz

Reply with quote  #11 
+ one more thing I told earlier in ideas[smile] It would be nice if, after the end of the game extended statistics will be available, and for both players (not only for player who resign) [smile]
megas

Junior Ambassador
Reply with quote  #12 
This is actually something we have in our "nearest future roadmap".. baruk is already working on statistics data package that will be sent each end of turn to the server and then it can be presented on the battle server...
Toxaz

Reply with quote  #13 
It would be great)
Ganeleon

Administrator
Reply with quote  #14 
Dear friends,
As I have promised earlier I will make a new voting pool in a pair of weeks, as our developers promised to finish the feature got most of votes till that time (an ability to capture the special units).
On the current moment I have following set of small features:
- make possible to ambush in objects (villages, watermills, bridges)
- add a sea dragon as a unit (it can act as a ghost)
- give an ability to make a catapult shot from the ship
- give an upgrade to the city to install the catapult to shoot on the strategic map
- after the end of the game make extended statistics available for both players
- make a hero seaman (with an ability to create scout boat for himself)
- make the unit "pirates" and ability to hire them in the port (with the ability to swim in the rivers)

Also I will add everything which was in the previous list but did not won.
Please feel free to add your ideas or comment. Please try to be short in describing your idea (so I can add it to the pool later) and please avoid significant upgrades as I have written above already.

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

@ 2014 Dark Ambassador Studios
Email Facebook GooglePlus Blogger